PARTIAL WEDDING PLANNING
Partial Planning and Coordination was created for the couple that has planned most of their wedding, but could use an extra hand in securing the final details.
Platinum’s Partial Planning and Coordination service begins 8 weeks prior to the big day and includes:
• Act as the main contact for your wedding
• In-person consultation eight weeks prior to your wedding date to discuss all wants and needs, including discussion of task distribution, budget allocation, permits (liquor license, photography, outside vendors, etc.)
• In-person consultation four weeks before your wedding date to review all details: floor plan, décor setup, menu, vendor contracts, upcoming payments, hair and makeup schedule, transportation schedule, parking plan, review draft itinerary/production plan and load in/out schedule
• In-person consultation two weeks prior to the wedding date to confirm all details and any last minute changes
• Final telephone consultation one week prior to wedding date to review any last minute details and upcoming rehearsal
• Distribute wedding itinerary/production schedule, load in/out schedule and any other pertinent details to wedding day suppliers and venue
• Distribute a comprehensive wedding itinerary to members of the bridal party (if required).
• Direct or assist your celebrant with the wedding rehearsal
ON THE WEDDING DAY:
• Oversee all vendor commitments and make sure they are fulfilled to your standards.
• Coordinate the entire day and evening and manage timing of all events with venue/ catering manager and key vendors.
• Distribute final payments and gratuities on your behalf to vendors.
• Instruct and be on hand to remind wedding party members on their duties.
• Placement of ceremony items such as signage, programs, candles, pens, etc.
• Transfer non-fragile items from ceremony and deliver to the reception location.
• Placement of reception trousseau such as place/escort cards, seating chart, menus, favors, washroom baskets, etc.
• Cue ceremony musicians, DJ/Band Leader, MC, and guest speakers.
• Coordinate the transfer of floral and décor from the ceremony to reception and ensure all is set up before guests arrive.
• Greet and discretely seat all guests that may arrive late.
• Secure all wedding gifts with caretaker of your choice.
• Assist you and your family with any matters that may arise.
• Provide a bridal emergency kit.
Partial Planning starting at $3,000 + HST
HAPPY CLIENTS | LOVE NOTES
TORONTO & WORLDWIDE | WEDDING & SPECIAL EVENT | PLANNING & PRODUCTION
© Copyright 2018. Platinum Events Group. All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed by Boutique Websites