Having just completed our biggest fundraising gala of 2009 and reflecting on the trials and tribulations of planning and executing an event of this size, I got to thinking about a crucial yet still overlooked stage of event planning… The Site Inspection.
Without further ado I give you JW Photography, The Big Give 2009 winning couple :: Holly+Matt… Or should I say? “Mr. and Mrs. Beaudette!
Another snap shot of Holly+Matt as they sign the registry during their wedding ceremony in the Rose Garden at The Pillar and Post, Niagara-on-the-lake.
Tamara and Kevin of Fuscia Designs are in one word, “fabulous!” Like a magic wand their team transformed a dark & reception room into a beautiful enchanted forest of manzanita branches, crystals, soft linens, lush flowers, and a touch of Parisian elegance…
And what a way to add to the beautiful decor by enhancing the room with a dazzling “bling” wedding cake by Diana Yoo of Papillon Cakes.
Holly+Matt, thank you again for the opportunity to work with you. Not only do I feel blessed to have shared in your wedding day but I am happy to say that I have gained two new friends out of it. All the best to you both!
- Cake Designer: Diana Yoo | Papillon Cakes
- Cinematography: Kam Badwal+Kawal Singh | Fusion Productions
- Floral Bouquets + Boutonnieres: Sylvia Wong | Fa, The Flower Shop
- Floral Centerpieces + Ceremony Decor: Tamara+Kevin | Fuscia Designs
- Hair: Bride & Bridal Party: Justin Cheung
- Invitations + Stationary: Karen Viray + Kimberly Valmeo | v:space studio
- Makeup: Bride + Mother of Bride: Maggie Ng
- Makeup: Bridal Party: Vanessa Funtera
- Photography: Joe Wong| JW Photography
- Venue: The Pillar & Post Inn | Vintage Hotels, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Wedding Planner: Cindy Johnson | Platinum Events Group